Reflexology in Worcester
Why do people choose reflexology?
- For deep relaxation and to lower stress levels.
- To ease anxiety that can effect your quality of life.
- To help the body during hormonal imbalance, ie: menopause.
- After injury, illness or surgery.
- When trying to conceive.
- During pregnancy.
- To promote feelings ofwellbeing when suffering long term ill health.
- To help mind and body cope with chronic pain.
- For the ultimate relaxing treat.
About Our Reflexology Treatments
- Professional reflexology for relaxation and to promote your well being.
- Experienced, qualified mobile reflexology practitioner.
- Appointments are flexible for your convenience.
- Home visits available in areas of North Worcester.
- Ombersley, Holt Heath, Claines, Warndon, Warndon Villages, Fernhill Heath, Barbourne, Blackpole
- All Treatments also available at our comfortable treatment room: DY115LB
- Reflexology treatments tailored for your own unique needs.
- All equipmentbrought to your home by the therapist.
- Reflexology treatments can be combined with acupressure and aromatherapy.
- Trained and experienced in maternity reflexology.
- Baby reflexology instruction also available.
- All appointments last at least one hour.
- A comprehensive consultation at your first treatment.
- All equipment provided by the therapist for at home treatments.
- North Worcester includes Ombersley, Holt Heath, Claines, Warndon, Warndon Villages, Fernhill Heath, Blackpole, Barbourne.
- Home visit prices in North Worcester from £35.00, please call for a quote.
- If you live in other areas please call to discuss your needs.
- Reflexology treatments at Breathe treatment room from £30.00
- For information or to book call: 0753 1121199
- Or e-mail me.