Reflexology Charity Day June 15th 2012
Photo fundraiser for Hand on Heart
Join us for a charity fundraising day at Breathe Holistic Therapy Kidderminster. Relaxing reflexology treatments will be available all day on June 15th 2013. All proceeds will be given to Hand on Heart in partnership with sainsbury's Kidderminster.
I have worked with Sainsbury’s to help raise money for Hand on Heart both in my role of Olympic torch bearer and reflexology and massage practitioner. Sainsburys have chosen Hand on Heart as their charity partner 2012/2013 and have focused on providing automated defibrillator packages for secondary schools in the Kidderminster area.
- Hand on Heart are a registered charity working to provide defibrillator packages for schools.
- 12 young people die due to sudden cardiac arrest each week in the UK.
- Statistics suggest as many as 270 children die each year in British schools from sudden cardiac arrest.
- The defibrillator packages include training but the automated devices can be used by anyone arriving first on the scene of a cardiac arrest.
- With a defibrillator the chances of surviving cardiac arrest rise to 74%.
Sudden cardiac arrest in a child is devastating and extremely traumatic for all concerned. An automated defibrillator gives the child a life line and parents and teachers know they have done everything possible to increase the chance of the child surviving.
Please call to book your space, the suggested donation for a 30 minute treatment is £10.00. You can enjoy a relaxing treat and help us to provide lifesaving defibrillators for local schools. Call 07531121199 or please e-mail me if you have any questions or to book your appointment.
Related pages : Photo fundraiser for Hand on Heart